Donald Trump really said this. WOW.
As I have written before ad nauseum … anyone who doesn’t think climate change is man made is part of the modern day flat earth society. If Donald Trump thinks 2,500 scientists in over 130 countries agree that climate change is man made because they’re in the tank for China … then I would say he’s an imbecile. He isn’t an imbecile; he just plays one on tv.
As I’ve shared HERE:
So – let’s say it again … the odds of our existing heat conditions happening by chance are 1 in 1.5 MILLION. Let’s compare that to some other odds and probabilities:
- According to the National Weather Service – the odds of being hit by lightning are 1 in 750,000
- Odds of drowning in a bathtub: 685,000 to 1
- Odds of getting a royal flush in poker on first five cards dealt: 649,740 to 1
- Odds of winning an Olympic medal: 662,000 to 1
- Chance of dying from a car accident: 1 in 18,585
- Chance that Earth will experience a catastrophic collision with an asteroid in the next 100 years: 1 in 5,000
- Chance of dying in an airplane accident: 1 in 354,319
- Chance of dying from choking on food: 1 in 370,035
- Chance of dying in a terrorist attack while visiting a foreign country: 1 in 650,000
You’re more likely to get hit by a lightning, flop a royal flush in poker or drown in a bathtub than the odds that our present day heat waves are “randomly occurring”. You do not have to be a genius to understand this…
Like us on Facebook?